Donnerstag, 3. März 2022

A Lovely Day in the Garden - by Ildi

 Hello everyone, it's Ildi here with another spring themed card showcasing some great stamps from Anja's latest release. 


For the center image of my card I picked this adorable fox with gardening shears from the set 'Rosegarden'. Since I wanted to cover a significant part of my scene with flowers I stamped the large flower composition stamp of the set 'Spring Flowers' hanging from above and added some more details with the tiny flowers and leaves found in my large stamp sets. 

All the rest is just  fun doodling and coloring with my alcohol markers. 

To finish my card I added a heat embossed sentiment saying 'Have a lovely day!' found in the set 'Schaukelhase'.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sending crafty hugs, 

Ildi



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich bin dann mal im Garten …

  Endlich ist es Frühling, die Blumen blühen und Vögel zwitschern. Herr Fuchs verbringt seine Zeit dann natürlich am liebsten im Garten zusa...