Samstag, 5. Februar 2022

Saying Hello with the Cutest Teapot House

 Hello everyone, my name is Ildi and this is my first blogpost here at Anjas Basteltraum. I've created a neat pile of cards with Anja's Spring collection that I'm gonna show you  here time to time. 

Today's card is a super simple built scene with some stamps from the sets Teaparty and Rosengarden. 

I've colored the teapot, snail and picket fence elements with a combination of alcohol markers and colored pencils. I attached these in the center area of a stenciled piece of cardstock. For a contrasted look I diecut some white clouds and black flourish and added to the scene as well as a black frame. 

As a final touch I stamped the sentiment 'Hallo' onto the largest cloud and adhered the finished panel onto a whire card base.


Thanks for stopping by, 

crafty hugs, 

Ildi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich bin dann mal im Garten …

  Endlich ist es Frühling, die Blumen blühen und Vögel zwitschern. Herr Fuchs verbringt seine Zeit dann natürlich am liebsten im Garten zusa...